Bishkek, Dec. 22, 2017. /Kabar/. At a government meeting Kyrgyz Ombudsman Kubat Otorbaev, in honor of the UN Declaration on Human Rights and in honor of the 15th anniversary of the establishment of the Ombudsman Institute, awarded a number of state officials a medal for cooperation in the field of human rights protection.
The awards were given to:
- First Deputy Prime Minister - Askarbek Shadiev;
- Vice Prime Minister- Cholpon Sultanbekova;
- Head of the Governmental Administration- Nurhanbek Momunaliev;
- Head of the Department of Presidential and Government Affairs - Turusbek Koenaliev;
- Minister of Health -Talantbek Batyraliev;
- Minister of Education and Science -Gulmira Kudaiberdieva;
- Chairman of the State Service on Execution of Punishment- Talantbek Zhaparov.